i’d come back for you
thank you, clem. i’d do the same.
Playing around with a blooper design, I’m gonna fix it up a little more and use it for something, I dunno for what yet…
my aesthetic is the kid on the playground who tells all the other kids that ring around the rosie is about the black plague
Columbian artist Lola has a knack for painting over sordid polaroid photographs, leaving everything and nothing to the imagination all at once
How does it feel now, knowing your allies betrayed you? Strange how there’s always a little more innocence left to lose.
we keep moving.
things we NEED in the next animal crossing game:
- more storage space
- more pattern space
- a choice where villagers put their houses
- being able to talk to other players via the mic
- allowing more than 3 people into your town at one time
- being able to choose different skin colours
- different body types would be cool too
- LESS SEA BASS